Data Protection and GDPR
· Security of data is important to us. Rosalie Marsh and Christal Publishing will not use, share or sell your information to a third party without your consent. If at any time you do not wish to receive information please contact us.
· This site is secured with Website Monitoring by Sucuri, verified and secured with an SSL Certificate; and protected with McAfee Total Protection. The site is backed up on a regular basis, in particular when any changes are made.
· In line with GDPR and that aim to protect private individuals, your personal data is not collected unless you choose to opt in to receive details of offers and news.
· Protects against active threats like domain hackers and malicious transfers
· Prevents data being accessed by third parties.
· Hides even more personal information that GDPR regulations require
· Safeguards against honest mistakes.